Friday, September 28, 2007

HEAL-THYSELF HOMEOPATHY

Good morning,

After five or six weeks I was coming along fine. The Bach Flower Remedies were helping me eliminate my fears and anxieties.

My little trailer in the mountains with its clean air and water was working miracles with my overall health and mental outlook.

Isn't it interesting that at the turn of the century, before the AMA, doctors would send people to the mountains and/or the seashore to recover their health. No poison chemical formulas or knives.

I was still strongly adhering to my organic diet. But sometimes the habits of 55 years would take hold of me and I would indulge myself with food that I knew was not the best for my health.

I was using my Schussler Cell Salts daily for maintenance and prevention.

Now, since I decided that I would take no more drugs in my life, not even aspirin, I needed to find a product that would replace them.

I turned to Homeopathy. Samuel Hahnemann (1755-1843) is the founder of Homeopathy. He said, "...in order to bring about prompt, gentle and lasting improvement, you most often need to use infinitesimals doses..."

Hippocrates said "... by similars we prescribe. The ill do their own good health find anew. Thus whatever suffers little urine to pass removes that which has already suffered little urine to pass..."

LIKE CURES LIKE.

I liked the concept of healing the causes of illness, not just masking them or working on the symptoms of illness that is prescribed by the AMA today.

Besides I also like how inexpensive and available these Homeopathic remedies are. I use BORION Homeopathic Remedies. They come in small blue dispensers, 80 tablets for about $5.95.

Again I must tell you that I am not a doctor and I cannot tell you that these Borion Homeopathic Remedies will heal you.

I can only tell you what these Homeopathic remedies have done for me in my quest for better health.

I am not going into the details of Homeopathy and how it works. The net is crammed with that information.

The Borion Homeopathic Remedies I keep in my medicine chest follow:

RUTA GRAVEOLENS ---------- For stiffness in Joints, Sciatica, Strain and Bruises.

NUX VOMICA ---------- Heartburn due to excessive eating or drinking.

MAGNESIA PHOSPHORILA ---------- Cramps, toothache, muscle pain.

CHAMOMILLA ---------- Ill tempers in children. nervousness in children, teething problems.

MERCURIUS SOLUBILIS ---------- Sore throat, offensive breath.

BELLADONNA ---------- Fever with thirst, colds, flu.

BRYONIA ALBA ---------- Fatigue, migraine headaches, rheumatism.

SULPHUR ---------- Itchy rashes.

RHUS TOXICODENDRON ---------- Swollen painful joints.

These are just a few of the many homeopathic remedies that I use.

I hope to get you interested enough for you to go out on the net and do your own research on homeopathy.

This is one remedy I always have ready for the flu season. For me it works miracles and I take the tablets under my tongue before I go to bed and the flu symptoms I had been experiencing are gone in the morning.


BORION
SYMPTOMS OF FLU
FEVER, CHILLS, BODY ACHES AND PAINS
"OSCILLOCOCCINUM"


The homeopathic book I use as my bible is:


THE FAMILY GUIDE TO HOMEOPATHY
BY: ALAIN HORBILLEUR, M.D.
PRESIDENT OF THE INTERNATIONAL HOMEOPATHIC
MEDICAL ORGANIZATION
Health and Homeopathy Publishers
Virgina, 1986

Thank you. Try these homeopathic remedies for everyday pains and aches.

No comments: