Thursday, September 20, 2007

HEAL-THYSELF BIOCHEMIC CELL SALTS

HEAL THYSELF-BIOCHEMIC CELL SALTS

Good morning,

In my quest for better health I studied many, many alternate healing methods.

The Bach Flower Remedies were working well. My fears and apprehensions were leaving me. I was using a few drops of several remedies in a glass of water several times a day for maintenance.

I was eating organic and natural foods. Breathing the clean mountain air and drinking only pure natural well water.

I turned my studies to vitamins and supplements. But on the way I discovered a supplement that I knew nothing about. Biochemestry. Dr Schuessler of Oldenberg, Germany recognized that the inorganic constituents of cells were "cell salts."

They were the builders and workers. Should a deficiency of one of these 12 basic cell salts occur in the body a dis-ease would occur.

Health an strength can be maintained with the 12 cell salts.

I studied about blood and it wasn't long before i understood how important clean healthy blood was.

The bio-chemic cell salts restore to the blood the constituents that are lacking.

Again I repeat I am not a doctor and cannot make any healing claims for you. I can tell you that for 15 years the bio-chemic cell salts have worked wonders for me.

MY bio-chemic bible is:


THE BIOCHEMIC HANDBOOK
How To Get Well and Keep Fit
With Biochemic Cell Salts
Formur Publishers
St Louis, MO 1976



This small paperback lists all 12 cell salts, their uses as well as a list of possible ailments.

There are many uses for each of the 12 bio-chemic salts.

I will share with you what i found them to be most affective with acute problems in my life.

#1 CALCIUM FLUORIDE

At 70+ I take 3 of these tablets under my tongue to keep my teeth tight and healthy in the sockets.

#2 CALCIUM PHOSPHATE

Again excellent for bones and teeth and maintenance for poor circulation.

#3 CALCIUM SHLPHATE

This is the blood purifier and helps the liver remove waste products.

#4 FERRUM PHOSPHATE

Strengthens red blood cells and controls bleeding.

#5 KALI MUR (POTASSIUM CHLORIDE)

Helps purify blood.

#6 KALI PHOSPHATE

Remedy for nerves and nervous headaches.

#7 KALI SULPHATE

Maintains healthy hair and scalp.

#8 MAGNESIUM PHOSPHATE

.The nerve cell salt. Nerve pains, neuralgia, sciatica and nervous headaches.

#9 NAT MUR (SODIUM CHLORIDE)

Water distributors. I use this quite often for water retention. Works wonders overnight.

#10 NAT PHOS (SODIUM PHOSPHATE)

This is the acid neutralizer. Digestion.

#11 NAT SULPH (SODIUM SULPHATE)

Keeps liver healthy from auto intoxication.

#12 SILICA (SILICIC OXIDE)

Cleanses and eliminates. Keeps hair, skin, nails healthy.

There are the 12 cell salts.

I use the HYLAND BRAND. You get 500 tablets for about $7.95. Good for almost a year.

I make sure that I have one bottle of each in my medicine chest.

I was always impressed at hos inexpensive natural remedies are in contrast to the Frankenstein drugs that they cell at pharmacies.

And no negative side effects.

Why do people take those harmful drugs?

I remember an old Greek saying.

"Whom the gods would destroy they first drive mad."

Is our society and the doctors going mad?

Next article on Borion Homeopathic Remedies

Use Cell Salts for all your daily ailments.

No comments: