LET’S ELECT A BUSHIDO SAMURAI WARRIOR FOR PRESIDENT OF THE U.S.
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if we could elect presidents, senators and congressmen who practiced the virtues of the Bushido Code of the Japanese Samurai Warrior?
Just think what a wonderful country this would be if all candidates were elected on their Bushido Code virtues instead of their wealth, political connections or ability to wheel and deal our freedoms away.
Let’s take a look at the eight virtues of the Samurai Bushido Code:
1. RECTITUDE OR JUSTICE --- This is the power to decide upon a course of conduct in accordance to reason without an wavering and being influenced by political pressure groups.
2. COURAGE--- courage is different from bravery. Courage is doing what is right. Confucius said: “perceiving what is right and doing it not reveals lack of courage.”
3. BENEVOLENCE OR MERCY --- Love, magnanimity, affection for others and sympathy are the highest requirements of a ruler. How can a ruler send young men t die and kill for money or oil?
4. POLITENESS --- Courtesy, good manners and politeness should be the expression of politicians who regard for the feelings of others. They should not be allowed to ride around in limos and spend more for a lunch than the average worker earns in a day’s wages.
5. HONESTY AND SINCERITY --- The true samurai politician disdains money for great riches hinder wisdom. Economic thrift for their countries, money and resources should be a politician’s goal. Extravagant luxury is the greatest menace to mankind. “Enough” is the magic word for all.
6. HONOR --- The sense of honor with a vivid consciousness of personal dignity and worth should be the politician’s virtue. Fear of disgrace should hang over politician’s heads like a samurai sword.
7. LOYALTY --- Loyalty to the economic reality of one’s country. Loyalty to a superior man is a most distinctive virtue. Stop giving our wealth and resources to foreign countries. True men remain loyal to those whom they are indebted. For politicians it is the people who voted them into office.
8. CHARACTER AND SELF-CONTROL --- Politicians should behave according to an absolute moral standard. What’s right is right and what’s wrong is wrong. It is a man’s obligation to teach his children moral standards through the model of his own behavior.
Can you email me with a list of names of those politicians you know who rule according to the Bushido Code?
No? I didn’t think so. I cannot think of one either.
Any wonder our country is going to hell in a hand basket?
P.S. Send a copy of this article to all your politicians and to your local newspapers.
P.P.S. Do yourself a favor and watch “The Last Samurai” to see the Bushido Code at work.
Ellis Peterson is a Korean War Vet living with his wife Lory and dog Dixie in the boonies of the Pocono Mountains. He is a retired math professor and electronics engineer. . He has written over 200 articles and booklets on runes, radionics, quantum physics, Viking history, orgone generators and alternate healing methods. You can see more of his works on his websites:
Visit his LULU Book Store. Softcover and E Books on Runes, Radionics, Quantum Physics, Healing, Astrology and Occult.
Email for free newsletter: